The Arizona Masonry Council is developing and implementing programs in the following areas:
- Hiring full-time masonry instructors to expand high school outreach efforts across the state.
- Expansion of the Masonry Apprenticeship program to Northern Arizona. Apprenticeship program currently operates in greater Phoenix metro area and Tucson.
- Expansion of Mason Tender Training Program to Northern and Southern Arizona.
- Partnership with Department of Corrections to expand Masonry Training Programs offered at correction facilities throughout the state.
- Development of Block Machine Operators Training Program for Concrete Masonry Unit Producers.
- Development of Employee Retention and Succession Planning programs.
- Opening of Masonry Training Centers in Phoenix, Tucson and Northern Arizona.
- Launch of Masonry Contractor Technology Series - provide mason contractors with training on the latest programs/apps to increase their productivity and profitability.
- Launch of Careers in Masonry social media engagement strategy.