What AMC Membership Does for You
- Opportunity to sponsor employees into the AMC’s Central & Southern Masonry Apprenticeship Program
- Opportunity to recruit graduates of AMC’s Mason Tender Training Program
- Register employees to participate in Foreman Development Program.
- Discounts to educational seminars/programs sponsored by AMC
- Business and employee referrals
- Mixers and networking events
- Technical support
- Access to AMC’s comprehensive library of masonry-related publications & technical resources
- Opportunity to participate in AMC Committees
- Yearly subscription to Masonry Magazine
AMC is an official chapter of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA), the national trade association representing mason contractors. Through this partnership with MCAA, AMC members have access to wide variety of additional resources including:
- Invitation to live webinars on the most current issues/topics impacting our industry.
- Access to MCAA’s library of pre-recorded webinars related to masonry building codes, materials & methods, safety and business practices.
- MCAA Perks - Access to business service programs specifically designed to reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Members receive a monthly copy of Masonry Magazine.
For details on any of these benefits, please contact our office at 602-262-0510.