1. Masonry products (limited to concrete masonry units, brick and stone) must be the predominant components. Projects utilizing simulated stone cannot exceed more than 25% of the masonry
2. Projects must be completed between January 8, 2013 and March 30, 2018.
3. Projects must be located within the state of Arizona.
4. There is no limit to the number of projects entered per company.
5. Previous Excellence Design Award winners (Gold Trowel, Honor, Merit and Citation) projects may not be re-submitted. Previous Craftsmanship Award winners may be re-submitted for consideration for an Excellence Design Award (Gold Trowel, Honor Merit, and Citation) only.
April 7, 2018 – Deadline for Entry Form and Fee
May 17, 2018 – Completed Submittal Packet Due
Week of July 2, 2018 – Jury to Review Submittals
September 21, 2018 – Awards presented at the Excellence in Masonry Architectural
Arizona Masonry Guild appreciates your effort and support of our “Excellence in Masonry” Architectural Awards Competition.